Let us picture a simple scenario of the whole process involving bail bonds.
- Person gets arrested for any kind of reason
- Person gets booked and the bail amount is set.
- Person can wait for the court to start in a jail or secure a bail amount and be released.
- Person can chooses to secure a bail bond using cash or bail bonds agent for a small percentage of the bail amount.
- Person appears in front of a judge during and court.
- After the court is over the bail becomes exonerated.
Of course there can be different scenarios and every case is unique, so if your case is little bit different or you have any questions that are not covered here, please feel free to call us on *PHONE* or fill out the form below.
We have been in business for a very long time and we’ve seen a lot of different cases and we know what to do and not to do so that bail process goes as smooth as possible.